Quickly Learn How To Add Prism Effects in After Effects Easy and Fast!
In this tutorial, using Prisma: Prism Effects AE Template, we’ll walk you through how to transform your video footage with stunning prism distortions, unique glass effects, and bokeh effects sourced from authentic prism lens effects and split diopters in After Effects.
The Ultimate Prism Effect Toolkit for Unique Kaleidoscope and Diopter Effects with Drag & Drop Ease.
Drag & drop your video clip or image into ready-made sequences with pre-designed abstract lens effects and export to any video software. Super easy to use, even if you never use AE.
How To Add Prism Effects in After Effects:
- Step 1: Import Your Video Footage into After Effects.
- Step 2: Double Click on the Master Media Sequence and drop your video clips of choice into the timeline. The video automagically registers in the other pre-made prism effect sequences.
- Step 3: Choose Your Prism Effect Sequence.
- Step 4: Render and Export Prism Effect Sequence of Choice.
- Step 5: Import Into Any Video Editing Software.
Check Out The Prism Effects for Photoshop! Apply all of the same Abstract Lens Effects on your imagery, instantly!
For a more in-depth look at the different prism effects, check out the Top Lens Effects.
► Subscribe to our Youtube for Exclusive Product Deals and Tutorials: https://bit.ly/sbctsub
🔥 Follow us: https://linktr.ee/sickboat
💰 Shop Cinema Tools: https://sickboat.com/collections/all
🖥 Design, Video Editing, and Motion Tutorials: https://sickboat.com/pages/tutorials