How To Create The Perfect Film Look with Vintage Film Effects in Adobe Premiere Pro with 8mm, 16mm, 35mm Film Overlays!
In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to make your video look like film in premiere pro, easy and fast! Using our Cinevision: Vintage Film Effects Pack, we’ll walk you through how to easily add old film effects, authentic kodak film grains from 8mm, 16mm, 35mm film stocks, and film overlays to your video footage using blending modes. Along with a few additional editing tips to achieve a truly authentic cinematic film look on your video.
Fully compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Davinci Resolve, After Effects, and more! Give your videos that "perfect" film look with Kodak 8mm, 16mm, 35mm film grain and old film effects.
How To Create the Perfect Film Look with Vintage Film Effects:
- Step 1: Add Kodak Film Grains on top of your video layer and change your blending mode to "overlay", "hard light" or "soft light".
- Step 2: Add Film Dirt and Noise on the next video layer above your film grain layer. Then change your blending mode to "lighten" or "screen.
- Step 3: Add Film Burn or Light Leaks and change your blending mode to "lighten" or "screen".
- Step 4: Drag & drop a cinematic letterbox on the video layer above. Scale down the letterbox to fit within the composition / sequence size. Then set your blending mode to "multiply".
- Step 5: Add Film Artifacts as Transitions. Change the scale, position, and blending mode to personal desire.
- Step 6: Color Correct Video Footage. Add Cinespace 50 Faded Film Lumetri Color Preset. Then change your settings to achieve the perfect film look.
SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE MASSES INSTANTLY, WITH 600+ FILM TEXTURE ASSETS. THIS 7-IN-1 BUNDLE IS THE ULTIMATE FILM TEXTURES TOOLKIT FOR CONTENT CREATORS, GUARANTEED.
- Check out the Top 10 Things Successful Freelancers Do Differently, to gain a competitive advantage!
- Learn more about the untapped value of design resources in business.
- Find out How To Properly Invoice Clients and get paid on time!
► Subscribe to our Youtube for Exclusive Product Deals and Tutorials! https://bit.ly/sbctsub
🔥 Follow us: https://linktr.ee/sickboat
💰 Shop Cinema Tools: https://sickboat.com/collections/all
🖥 Design, Video Editing, and Motion Tutorials: https://sickboat.com/pages/tutorials