How To Create A Magazine Text Effect in Premiere Pro and Photoshop with Drag & Drop Ease!
In this tutorial, using our Magazine Cut Out Letters PNG + Animations Pack, we’ll walk you through how to easily edit magazine letters to create a ransom note text effect for your video and graphic design projects.
Magazine Cut Out Letters PNG and Animations are fully compatible with all video and photo editing software; Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro X, Davinci Resolve, After Effects, Vegas, and more.
How To Create A Magazine Text Effect In Premiere Pro:
- Step 1: Drag & Drop Magazine Cut Out Letter PNG on top of your video or photo layer.
- Step 2: Scale down and reposition collage letters png within the composition / sequence.
- Step 3: Repeat Steps 1 - 2, until you've designed the words and phrases you would like.
How To Edit Magazine Letters in Photoshop Tutorial:
- Step 1: Drag & Drop any Magazine Cut Out Letter PNG into your composition.
- Step 2: Scale down and reposition collage letters png to form any word.
Download 500+ Magazine Cut Out Letters PNG + Animations Now.
► Subscribe to our Youtube for Exclusive Product Deals and Tutorials! https://bit.ly/sbctsub
🔥 Follow us: https://linktr.ee/sickboat
💰 Shop Cinema Tools: https://sickboat.com/collections/all
🖥 Design, Video Editing, and Motion Tutorials: https://sickboat.com/pages/tutorials