Quickly Learn How To Add Kinetic Type in Premiere Pro + After Effects!
In this kinetic type tutorial, using Kinetic Type: Animated Text Vol. 1, we’ll teach you how to instantly add animated text pops in premiere pro and after effects, easy and fast!
Using our Kinetic Type: Animated Text Vol. 1, we’ll walk you through how to easily add eye-catching animated text to your video projects. From Joe to Pro in seconds. These simple to use, pro-level motion graphic templates (.MOGRT) files for Premiere Pro and After Effects are the perfect artistic touch to quickly add dynamic kinetic text to your videos like an industry pro.
Designed to work directly with Adobe Premiere and After Effects - however, if you use FCPX or DaVinci Resolve, easily edit the titles in AE, then export to your editing software of choice. It’s that easy.
Kinetic Type: Animated Text Vol. 1 allows you to customize the font, color, size, kerning, timing, stroke width, and position in seconds. Shockingly simple, these .MOGRTs empower you to create the popular kinetic typography animations you see in commercials, web, and social - without the time suck.
How To Add Kinetic Type in Premiere Pro:
- Step 1: Open the "Essential Graphics" window.
- Step 2: Double Click on the little plus sign in the bottom right hand corner of Premiere Pro and import your Motion Graphics Templates (.MOGRTs).
- Step 3: Drag & Drop the Kinetic Type title into the timeline.
- Step 4: Click on the Kinetic Type title in the timeline to open the "Edit" panel in the Essential Graphics window.
- Step 5: Then edit the text, font, color, size, kerning, timing, stroke width, and position.
How To Add Kinetic Type in After Effects:
- Step 1: Double Click on the kinetic type title sequence in the project window.
- Step 2: In the Essential Graphics window, click on the "Primary" drop down menu and select the corresponding kinetic type title you would like to edit.
- Step 3: Then edit the text, font, color, size, kerning, timing, stroke width, and position.
- Step 4: Click the "Toggle Transparency Grid" button, so the alpha layer is visible.
- Step 5: Export animated kinetic type file as ProRes 4444 w/alpha layer for drag & drop ease in your editing software of choice.
STEP UP TO THE PRO RANKS AND ADD POP UP TEXT EFFECTS INSTANTLY WITH KINETIC TYPE: ANIMATED TEXT VOL. 1
► Subscribe to our Youtube for Exclusive Product Deals and Tutorials: https://bit.ly/sbctsub
🔥 Follow us: https://linktr.ee/sickboat
💰 Shop Cinema Tools: https://sickboat.com/collections/all
🖥 Design, Video Editing, and Motion Tutorials: https://sickboat.com/pages/tutorials